Friday, August 22, 2008

Radio Stars



















Did some digging and came up with a few pics from back in the day. These are from my days working in Radio. Ahhh memories of hair, only one chin, bad shirts and silly glasses.
Back in those times it was a real coup if you could snag an interview with a star. One day I heard that Wolfman Jack was coming to town and I got more than just an interview. After a set up interview, he asked, if he could sit in while I did my 6 hour on air shift. We had a great show... together. Then after he invited to his gig in town ...I even got to give him an intro and bring him up on stage. His show ended and we drank into the wee hours of the morning and talked about how radio had gone down hill. This was one of the highlights of my career for sure.
In the late 70’s I found myself working for a country station. I made about 50 calls and ended up interviewing Dolly Parton and Faron Young all in the same night. Hope you enjoy the pics.
Thanks for the read and comments are always welcome.

Bryan Cox


Find more demos like this on voiceover universe presents...


My Voices.com Profile



Arts





TalentDatabase.com


Blog Directory & Search engine




No comments: