Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Host of a New Show !!!

As a voice over guy and stand-up I find myself being thrust into an unlikely new role. The Borderline Radio Network has asked me to host a weekly radio show, that’s now been picked up by them for syndication. This is a great honour and believe me a ton of fun. I’ll be running a show each week called “Old School”. This show features music and entertainment tid-bits from the 60’s through to the 80’s. Currently with a few complete shows done and in the can, things are looking up. I’m doing interviews within the 1 hour show. So far I’ve had great chats with, Tommy James of the Shondells, Ken Marco, guitarist from the group Motherlode, Rick Coonce drummer from the Grass Roots, Tom Wilson from Back to the Future, Don LaFontaine the Movie Trailer Guy, Ernie Hudson “Ghostbuster etc.” and have quite a few more big names coming up, but I’m always looking. This is where you can help, if you want. If you know anyone from the music, entertainment, political industries that were popular anywhere from the 60’s through to the 80’s, I’d love to talk with them. Even if you know an agent that handles these folks, I’d love to talk to them. If you want to pass on my email, please do. This is a labour of love for me and free promotion for them. So if you know anyone that might want a friendly fun interview, let me know…and by the way I don’t bite. bigbry@sasktel.net

PS, Also looking for National Advertisers too !!
Here’s part of a press release,

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BORDERLINE RADIO NETWORK SYNDICATES
“OLD SCHOOL WITH BRYAN COX”

PORTLAND, OREGON - Borderline Radio Network is proud to announce the addition of Old School with Bryan Cox to its blue-ribbon line-up of nationally syndicated programs. Broadcast to approximately 1 million listeners. Bryan dominates evening radio in more than 70 markets nationwide and internationally - among men and women 25-54. “I’ve been working with Bryan for a few years and have seen his on-air presence and can’t wait for station reaction,” said Mitchell Keller, President/COO, in announcing the acquisition. “Our talent leads the pack in music programming through the evening for both Country and rock music format.” “His infectious smile and sense of humor makes him a friend to literally thousands of listeners, proving that women and men will choose radio as their medium of choice in the evening,” Keller added. Bryan Cox has that smooth-toned voice when it comes to imaging, “The Back Porch Show.” Cox has 25 years of media under his belt, from imaging radio spots to hosting his first radio show, where he called upon Charlie Daniels to be his first interview. Bryan, a successful comedian who has opened for the likes of Tom Jones and is heard online each week on the feature “Road Stories of the Real Highway Comics” by an audience of 3 million people, prefers working with clients from his home recording studio, one on one.

Thanks for the Read and if you’re one of the million listeners a week...I love ya!!!

Bryan Cox



Find more demos like this on voiceover universe presents...

My Voices.com Profile


Business



TalentDatabase.com

Blog Directory & Search engine
Saskblogs Aggregator
XING

No comments: