Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Funny... Mac Ad ?

A perfect commercial for Apple. I was on a flight recently and we were sitting on the tarmac waiting, for what I guessed, was our turn in line to take off. The pilot came on over the intercom and said..”Sorry folks but we’ll be a few minutes. We have a computer problem and I have to shut everything down and reboot the computer. It should take about 10 minutes...sorry about the delay”. The guy in front of me pipes up in a loud voice so that the whole plane could hear...”Great he’s using Vista”. That gave me an idea, being the smart ass that I am, in a matter of seconds...I stood up in the aisle and said in a loud voice...”Hello, I’m a Mac”. Hey, I got a free drink out of it.
Cheers
Bryan Cox


Find more demos like this on voiceover universe presents...


My Voices.com Profile



Business




TalentDatabase.com


Blog Directory & Search engine

Saskblogs Aggregator
XING

No comments: