Wednesday, April 22, 2009

To Catch a ...WHAT..Chris Hansen

He does this blog entry with his tongue, ya what he’s got left of it, planted firmly in his cheek.
Ok I might not be the most internet savvy guy around, but the other day I thought I’d innocently order a bunch of “Kinder Surprise” over the internet, for the family kids when they come to visit. The very next day I came home and low and behold there was Chis Hansen from NBC sitting at my kitchen table asking me to ..”Take a seat over there”....lol
If this happens to you I’ve come up with some excuses that you can say and do that will never make onto tv. If you ever come face to face with Chris Hansen in your kitchen...

1. Dance into the room naked, show him your resume and credits and say...”I’m an out of work Actor, and this is the only way I can get National coverage.” Then break into song.

2. Tell him you knew a TV show was going to burst in, but you thought you were helping with the show “To Catch a Teenage Whore”.

3. Come out with your own film crew and tell him that he’s on the new show, “To Catch a Newsman, who’s given up on REAL Journalism”

4. Come out with your underfed pet Bengal Tiger and say...Chris looks like you’ve got a choice...Play a nice game of “Sigfield and Roy” or if you really want to catch a predator...go head”

I may joke about a very serious problem but I really think we should leave it up to our fine men and women in blue and not have it plastered all over prime time television. We should do everything in our power to help the police do their jobs in catching these predators. Let Chris Hansen get out of gutter reality television and go back to giving us the facts on some serious news stories. He could come up with a new show like “To Catch an AIG Executive” or something. Chris Hansen...”Get off My Lawn”. Don't miss the Greatest Chris Hansen Lines ... The Hansen Soundboard

Thanks for reading this comedy bit
Bryan Cox- Voice Actor and Stand-Up
bigbry@sasktel.net


Create your word widget and more at Blixy.com!






Find more demos like this on voiceover universe presents...


My Voices.com Profile



Arts





TalentDatabase.com


Blog Directory & Search engine




No comments: